Datas collected by Sanara
The following datas are automatically collected:
Datas saved for stats
All these datas are available in the stats page
- Server population and repartition between users and bots
- Usage per guild per module
- Commands used (booru and game module)
- Bot errors
- Best scores per server
Datas saved for guild preference
All these datas are available by doing the 'GDPR' command.
- Guild id
- Guild preference for the bot prefix and language
- Best scores about games along with the id of the users that contributed to this score
- Which modules are enabled or disabled
Datas saved in case of error
All these datas are saved when an exception occured (when a command fail in an unexpecting way) and are automatically deleted after 30 days.
These are private and only the bot owner can access them.
- Name of the command launched, along with the user that launched it, the guild/channel where he is and the message he sent
- Crash stacktrace (exact point where the exception occured in the code)
- Date when the error occured
- Error message
Send me/delete everything you have about me
About an user
Contact Zirk#0001 on Discord.
About a guild
Contact Zirk#0001 on Discord with the guild you want information about, along with a proof that you are indeed it owner.